Let O’Shea’s take care of all of your commercial and office cleaning needs. With over 30 years experience, O’Shea’s are trained and qualified to deliver any service you may require to keep your commercial and office premises in a pristine and sanitary condition.
Whether you need a cleaner to meet your on-going daily or weekly commercial or office cleaning needs or someone to who can assist with periodical or one off services, O’Shea’s has got you covered.
Cleaning, disinfecting and sanitising has never been more crucial to the safety of the community as it is now and we want to keep you and your workplace cleaned, disinfected and sanitised to the highest standards. We have a number of options available to manage the safety of your workplace including:
- Surface disinfecting
- DSI machine
- And more
We would be happy to come to your site or your office to quote your cleaning needs, we are also happy to make recommendations to assist. We are experienced with disinfecting and sanitising of surfaces, to ensure you can have every confidence that your premises in clean and compliant.
All of our staff have current Police Clearances and have received flu shots.
Commercial Cleaning Services
We can also be there at short notice, following an emergency or after hours if you need us…. Particularly in times of crisis, such as after flooding or water damage, following smoke or fire damage, to assist should there be a Covid or some other harmful outbreak…. We are always available…. Day or night, 7 days per week……
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs